One controller can serve four mats at the same time. Attached to the detection mats, the MYLAPS Controller has two functions. It serves as a power source for the mats with the integrated battery, and it decodes the ChampionChip signal into the runner’s ID.
- Dimensions: 365 x 275 x 310 mm / 14.4 x 10.8 x 12.2 in
- Weight: 15.5 kg / 24.3 lb
- Power consumption: 115 VA Max.
The Ear is connected to and receives the data from the controllers. The Ear records and stores passing times and sends this data on to the timekeeper’s computer directly or via the MYLAPS CCnet server.
The Ear is connected to the controllers to:
- Manage the controllers
- Receive the data from the controllers
- Record and stores the passing times
- Pass on data to the central computer
- Dimensions: 300 x 225 x 132 mm / 11.8 x 8.8 x 5.2 in
- Weight: 7,5 kg / 16.6 lb.
- GSM unit: Quad band, GPRS, EDGE
The ChampionChip DigiCase is a Controller and Ear in one. It can serve two mats at the same time. This makes it an ideal system for events with low density or for intermediate points to measure split times.
- 12V 14000mAH NiMH battery
- Quick set-up card
- Pelican case: 470 x 400 x 180 millimeters (18.5 x 15,7 x 7,1 inches)
- Total weight: 10,5 kg
Detection mats work as the system antennas: they pick up all ChampionChip signals. The detection mats are laid across the finish line and all other timing points installed in the course. This lightweight, foldable solution is easy to carry and transport and it is tested and approved to IAAF standards.
- Dimension: 205 x 100 x 1 cm / 80,7 x 39,4 x 0,39 in
- Weight: 11,5 kg / 23.4 lb
- Materials: Anti-slip top layer